- Update My Agency
- Who We Are
- Support Us
- Resources & Services
- Directory of Services
- For Agencies
- CalFresh and Food Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Financial Assistance
- Housing Information
- Physical Health and Nutrition
- Child Care and Early Education
- Military & Veteran Services
- Shelter and Homeless Services
- Mental Health Services
- Disaster Response
- Post Incarceration Re-entry
- Access and Functional Needs
- Contact Us
- Basic Needs (2023/2063)
- Consumer Services (473/455)
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services (1231/159)
- Education (766/372)
- Environment and Public Health/Safety (314/33)
- Health Care (4657/935)
- Income Support and Employment (1128/191)
- Individual and Family Life (2409/1363)
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services (1690/452)
- Organizational/Community/International Services (2040/581)
- X_Admin (7/0)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
This directory organizes services by hierarchical levels of categories. Click on a category on the left to see a list of sub-categories. Any services associated with the selected category will also be shown.
Taxonomy Version: 2016-04-21T20:09:40Z